Friday, March 25, 2011

Using Up Those SCRAPS

 I LOVE the "Get The Edge" monthly kits from my LSS, Scrapper's Edge.  These kits are always overflowing with tons of awesome new products.  Papers, ribbons, stickers, chipboard and die cuts are often found within the bag I grab each month.  Each kit comes with an inspiration sheet, showing at least one-if not two-12x12 two page layout diagrams and two card diagrams made from the contents of the kit.

Everything coordinates so well, that I store all of my leftovers in their bag until I find a way to use it.  Well, I have been reorganizing my scrap area, and I came across a huge stockpile of kit remnants.  I made it a point to use these up.  This is a layout using scraps and extras from my kits.  I hope you like them half as much as I liked putting them together!





This is one of my favorite photos of Estella.  I took this picture at the mall when she was laying on the platform of the play structure and peeking out at me.  The Photo was taken in 2008.  Journaling and layout were done in March, 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment