Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2page layout from kit

This two-page layout was created using a Scrapper's Edge "Get the Edge" monthly kit.  I paired up some of my Stampin' Up! card stock and punches on this layout too.
I have some really cute pictures of Estella from Easter that I want to print out and put on this layout.  Once I actually do that, I will edit and update this post with new pics.
 Here is a closer shot of the Left side page.  I added a bunch of extra bling that did not come in the kit.  I also used some Bermuda Bay card stock from Stampin' Up!

Detail shot of the fabulous butterfly embellishment that came in the kit.  I love the way these look on a page.  
Here is a detail shot of the Right hand page.  Another fun butterfly embellishment and lots more bling and sparkly buttons.

Here is a detail shot of the Stampin' Up! border punch I used and dressed up with even more bling.  A girl can never have too much sparkle, you know!



15 comments:

  1. Raven, what a beautiful layout! I can't wait to see what it looks like once you add the pictures of your daughter.
    Where is Humboldt, CA? I grew up in Northern CA so was curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherryann,

    Humboldt is a pretty big county. I live in Eureka, which is about 1.5 hours from the Oregon Boarder, on the coast. I love it here. It is often called the Lost Coast or the Emerald Coast. It is so green and just a nice slow pace of life. I love living in this little hidden gem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It 's a beautiful scrap lay-out! S-B greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job! I've never tried a 2-page layout but I feel inspired now :) Nice job with all the blings and butterfly!

    Marina (merreena - swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout. Great colors. I'm following you now from "Read My Blog" on s-b. Hope you'll visit mine and follow tool

    Coleen in Ukraine
    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout. I like the bright colors.

    -Yadira (Yadiris - Swapbot)
    http://crafty-adventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Raven!! LOVE these colors!!

    Thanks for your great comment and I wish you luck in my blog candy!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raven I LOVE the colors of your scrapbook page. Beautiful and bright. Guess what? You are my giveaway winner! I'm so glad I see you know what ATC's are too. I'm including a few in the package.

    Shoot me an email when you get a chance and I'll send out the goodies. milkywaymocha@yahoo.com

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Raven, Beautiful layouts and love all the color!! thank you for stopping by my blog good luck on the winning the goodies!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Raven!! I love the bright colors and gorgeous embellishements you used :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! gorgeous colors! I have a question--did you choose the photos first and then design the layout around them, or design the layout first and then choose which photos to include?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phillaine,

    This particular layout was mostly from a kit, so the layout design was from that. But I usually have photos in mind when I create a layout. I have also been known to create a layout first and then just add some photos to it later, and I have even been known to buy outfits for my daughter just because I know they will coordinate with the papers I have in mind to use.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOooooo Cute!!! I love the bright colors. Beautiful job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great layout! Love the bright, fun colors and all the details...super cute!

    ReplyDelete