Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Family Layout using Cricut

I used some of my favorite photos of Estella and Oren n this layout.  
My brother and my daughter have a very special relationship. There is no doubt in my mind that they love each other dearly.  In March of 2008, my little brother became the daddy to his own little girl when my niece Taylor was born.   I have to admit I was a little worried about Estella's feelings about "sharing" her favorite uncle with his new baby.  Thankfully, there was nothing to worry about.  Estella adores her cousin, and she and her uncle still have a very special bond, as you can see in these photos.

This layout was created with the DCWV  Garden Party stack.  The cardstock is Bazzill in Pinecone (my fave brown to use.  I should seriously buy it in bulk!)  The flowers were cut from more Garden Party patterned paper and Pinecone cardstock.  The gems in the centers are from Hero Arts.  The punched border of my hidden journaling was done with my Fiskars Effervescence Border Punch.  I love this punch, and it is still one of my favorites among my growing collection of punches.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment